These days we all suffer from information overload; by focusing specifically on CNS drugs, the CNS Drug News online service will deliver the information you need in a timely, flexible and convenient format.
An ageing population and ever better rates of diagnosis is seeing the incidence of major CNS sectors rise considerably – particularly demanding are the neurodegenerative conditions. Even so, levels of unmet clinical need remain high and growth is expected to continue.
For pharmaceutical company executives, researchers and commercial managers, staying in touch with the latest twists and turns is another matter. That is why CNS Drug News is essential.
The CNS Drug News service provides unbeatable coverage:
- The full text daily of the latest news reported on all types of CNS drugs for leading CNS conditions
- An easy-to-use interface that immediately takes you to the most recently-updated information
- An extensive archive of articles, which makes the service a valuable tracking and research tool
- A fast and effective search facility allowing you to identify information relevant to you
- Daily or weekly email alerts that will ensure you know when new information is added
- An RSS feed facility
Every day, Espicom’s researchers and editors
- Track the companies and research organisations that are shaping the industry
- Monitor results from major conferences and meetings
- Report the latest developments in current and up-coming CNS drugs, including those for:
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Substance Dependence Therapies
- Nausea & Vertigo
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Eating Disorders
The CNS Drug News online information service is updated regularly. CNS Drug News is also available in pdf format, providing a fortnightly digest (minimum 22 issues per year) of the news published online.